Sonata Parasol – 3 x 3m
This product is out of our range and has been replaced by the Trevo T1 and V1: click here
This sturdy floating parasol offers you the following benefits:
- The square Sonata 3 x 3m provides shade or a watertight roof for at least 9 seats, under a single parasol (1 seat per m2).
- 9 m2 of shade with a single parasol.
- The Sonata leaves the space below the parasol completely free. No need to disturb guests or their tables and chairs since there is no central pole or parasol base to get in the way.
- Stable in the wind. This is in contrast to the majority of our competitors’ suspended parasols, which are inclined to swing dangerously back and forth in the lightest breeze.
- The Sonata parasol opens and closes easily above the tables and chairs, thanks to its clever operating system. You’ll no longer need to disturb guests on your terrace in order to open or close the parasol. All the tables and chairs can simply stay where they are while you are operating the parasol.
- The Sonata side-arm parasol is easy to tilt.
- 360° rotation.
- Combine square, rectangular or round parasols in different dimensions to provide optimal cover for your terrace.
- 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the fabric. Even in the blazing desert sun around Dubai. Nobody offers a longer guarantee than Symo Parasols.
- Protects against both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Bft.
- 110 different fabric colours.
- Protects the skin against hazardous UV solar radiation (up to UPF 50 – total sun block).
- Easy to operate, 100% user-friendly.
3 x 3
|Shadow area (m2)||
|Pole diameter (mm)||
|Number of ribs||
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
- Download here the data sheet
- Download here the color chart
- Download here the manual
Read our SYMO magazine
Subscribe to our parasol information and receive the latest edition of our magazine in your mailbox as a welcome bonus.
A selection from edition 2019/1:
The clothes make the parasol - Looking for the ideal terrace dish - How many bring parasols on - How to choose the right parasol for my terrace - Say it with a parasol ... and more interesting articles