This classic terrace/beach parasol offers you the following benefits:
- The Classico is a robust parasol for professional use, up to Ø 2.4m round (octagonal). This provides shade for at least 2 seats, under a single parasol (1 seat per m2).
- Nearly 5 m2 of shade with a single parasol.
- Extra strength: poles made of wood, steel or stainless steel.
- Very robust ribs made of European sprung steel.
- Handmade in Belgium.
- The easy-to-use clamp and the retractable pole (steel and stainless steel) allow height adjustments.
- Combine square, rectangular or round parasols with different dimensions to provide optimal cover for your terrace.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Bft.
- Easy to operate, 100% user-friendly.
- There are plenty of options to personalise your Classico:
- Great choice of fabric colours
- Printed with your own logo or advertising
- A wide range of options and accessories (see below)
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve
- Removable battery-powered lighting
- A range of parasol bases
A high-end traditional terrace/beach parasol
The Classico parasol has an extended service life thanks to top-quality components. Unlike most other parasols in its class, this parasol is 100% handmade in Belgium. Our Classico beach and terrace parasol is head and shoulders above the competition!
Most Classico parasols are equipped with a tilting system, providing extra shade on your terrace or beach or around your hotel’s swimming pool.
Personalise your Classico Parasol! Choose from 12 fabric colour options. You can also have your logo printed on the parasol.
The Classico parasol is a medium size tilting parasol. This classic round terrace parasol has a tilting mechanism built into the upper section of the central pole, so the user can rotate the parasol to obtain the ideal area of shade.
The pole is available in metallised and coated steel, stainless steel or wood. The base may be concrete-filled, granite or steel. A parasol with a central pole can be opened manually, with a pulley or using the Autolift or telescopic system. The Classico parasol is easy to open by hand.
Here you can relax under this parasol:
Year: 2018 - 2019