Cache Cache Wood Parasol
Design by Lieven Musschoot, Mathias Hennebel & Symo Parasols Creative Studio.
- The humblest oyster may hide the most beautiful pearl. True beauty lies within. That certainly applies to the Cache-Cache parasol. It looks simple from the outside, but when you sit beneath the Cache-Cache parasol, the beauty of its lacework is revealed.
- The Cache-Cache Cape Wood is a contemporary wooden parasol for heavy use
- Extra strong with laminated and glued eucalyptus wood.
- 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the Orchestra fabric. Even in the blazing desert sun around Dubai. Nobody offers a longer guarantee than Symo Parasols.
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- 110 different fabric colours. Combine with black or white lacework.
- Protects your skin from hazardous UV solar radiation (up to UPF 50 – total sun block).
- Easy to operate, 100% user-friendly.
- Handy pulley: open and closed in mere seconds (model 2x2m) or patented Autolift system: the parasol opens itself (model 3x3m).
- Timber from sustainable and environmentally friendly sources: Sedex and FSC approved.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 7 Beaufort.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Removable battery or mains-powered lighting.
- Choice of 4 different parasol bases.
A robust wooden parasol for professional use in the hospitality industry.
The Cache-Cache Wood parasol is both robust and elegant. The naturally coloured eucalyptus frame creates a relaxed, contemporary impression, a perfect match for furniture in natural materials like wood and rattan. This round or square parasol has been designed especially for daily professional use. The fabric has been specially treated to resist both rain and sun. So customers can enjoy your terrace in almost any weather.Symo offer a 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the fabric.
Here you can relax under this parasol:
City: Praia a Mare