Design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols (in partnership with Droog Design)
- This gorgeous design resembles a leafy canopy, resulting in a play of light and shade over the terrace. The specially designed lacework creates the illusion of an idyllic spot in the middle of the countryside. Blend into the ambience created by this unusual designer parasol.
- A bold parasol design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols, in partnership with Droog Design.
- A round parasol in 2.45m diameter.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- Green fabric colour and lacework.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Quaseo lighting.
- A range of parasol bases.
The Shadylace designer parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.
The Shadylace parasol is round. The pole is made of anodised aluminium and can be secured by a steel baseplate or the Cube parasol base.
The Shadylace central pole parasol is easy to open manually and clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).
Here you can relax under this parasol:
City: Syracuse, Sicily
City: Island Ibiza
- Download here the data sheet
- Download here the color chart
Read our SYMO magazine
Subscribe to our parasol information and receive the latest edition of our magazine in your mailbox as a welcome bonus.
A selection from edition 2019/1:
The clothes make the parasol - Looking for the ideal terrace dish - How many bring parasols on - How to choose the right parasol for my terrace - Say it with a parasol ... and more interesting articles