MacSymo Parasol – 4 x 3m
This generously dimensioned king size parasol offers you the following benefits:
- The MacSymo 4 x 3 m rectangular provides shade or a watertight roof for up to 12 seats, under a single parasol (1 seat per m2).
- Increase the area of shade on your terrace to 12 m2 with a single parasol.
- The MacSymo parasol opens and closes easily above the tables and chairs, thanks to our telescopic system. You’ll no longer need to disturb guests on your terrace in order to open or close the parasol. All the tables and chairs can simply stay where they are while you are operating the parasol.
- Extra strength: pole and corner ribs in stainless steel.
- The fastest operating mechanism on the market: open and closed in mere seconds!
- Combine square, rectangular or round parasols with different dimensions to provide optimal cover for your terrace.
- Pole in sections for easier and cheaper transport and storage. There’s nothing else like this on the market.
- 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the fabric. Even in the blazing desert sun around Dubai. Nobody offers a longer guarantee than Symo Parasols.
- Protects against both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 7 Bft.
- 110 different fabric colours.
- Protects your skin against hazardous UV solar radiation (up to UPF 50 – total sun block)
- Easy to operate, 100% user-friendly.
- There are plenty of options to personalise your MacSymo:
- Fittings in any RAL colour
- 110 fabric colours
- Printed with your own logo or advertising
- A wide range of options and accessories (see below)
4 x 3
|Shadow area (m2)||
White RAL 9010
|Pole diameter (mm)||
|Number of ribs||
Aluminium and stainless steel
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
- Download here the data sheet
- Download here the color chart
- Download here the manual
- Download here the 3D file
Read our SYMO magazine
Subscribe to our parasol information and receive the latest edition of our magazine in your mailbox as a welcome bonus.
A selection from edition 2019/1:
The clothes make the parasol - Looking for the ideal terrace dish - How many bring parasols on - How to choose the right parasol for my terrace - Say it with a parasol ... and more interesting articles