Solis Parasol – 4 x 4m
Design by Dirk Wynants for Symo Parasols
- A gorgeous, gigantic terrace parasol: you won’t see another like it. The superb design of this striking parasol is a unique architectural statement that has already picked up four international design awards.
- Design prize 2009 nominee
- International Design Excellence Awards 2007
- IF Award
- Henry Van de Velde label 2006
- A sleek parasol design by Dirk Wynants for Symo Parasols.
- 0 x 4.0m square, 8 ribs 30×20 mm.
- This Solis parasol easily provides shade for 16 persons on the terrace (total area 16 m2).
- The parasol is easy to open and close without disturbing customers on the terrace and without any need to move tables and chairs. Easy-to-use crank system.
- This parasol protects your guests from both sun and rain.
- During the chillier autumn and winter months you can easily place terrace heaters around the parasol so customers can continue to enjoy every minute on your terrace!
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 6 Beaufort.
- A range of Airtex fabric colours.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- A range of parasol bases.
4 x 4
|Shadow area (m2)||
White RAL 9010
|Pole diameter (mm)||
Powder coated aluminium
|Number of ribs||
Powder coated stainless steel
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
Airtex classic 195g/m²